31 Mar Daaaamn, that cheesecake
I am repeating myself again by describing my receipe as “tasty, fast and easy“. Uhm.. I believe, that soon enough it will become the maxim of my page, like latin “Veni, vidi, vici” (I came, I saw, I won). However it’s my faith and, #NOhate, but I have to tell you something – this daaaamn awesome cheescake is fast, easy to prepare and tasty. I am quite sure, that even kitchen failers, who make their house burn while preparing the simpliest sandwich, will find this dessert easy to prepare.
Callories you ask? What callories? Haven’t heard. Well, okay… There is a little. But who cares when it is melting in the mouth and tastes like rainbow and unicorn? If you are one of those “Oh, no *hihi* I don’t.. I don’t want. *hihi* I am on a diet *chuckles*” person, when asked about dessert, easy – make it on your cheat day. Noone’s gonna know. You won’t dodge – you have to try it! Let’s get closer to the point – here is the list of ingredients.
For the sponge
- 200 g flour;
- 75 g sugar;
- 75 g margarine;
- 1 egg;
- 1/2 pack of baking powder (so, about 8g).
- 125 g margarine;
- 225 g sugar;
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar;
- 1 pack of vanilla pouding powder;
- 3 eggs;
- 500 g curd (of creamy consistence);
- 200 g sour cream;
- 200 g [sweet] cream.
What, where, how?
- Let’s begin from cake’s sponge. Just because it is so difficult. Get ready, folks, don’t give up. Take all sponge products and mix together. That is all. If you can do this, you can do everything #proudOFyou #youAREkitchenCHEFnow #justDOit;
- We leave sponge dough and start the filling. Mix margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar, pouding powder and 3 eggs;
- Pour creamy curd (you can make it creamy manually as well), add sour cream;
- Whip sweet cream and put it really carefully to the previous products, mix it really slighty for a few seconds;
- And here is the end – pour sponge dough into cake tin, make the edges higher (~2-3 cm high, like on the photo), pour the filling and bake for an hour in the oven, preheated to 180 °C .
Tastes good with caramel, chocolate or any other sauce. You can simply pour sugar powder or cinnamon – depends on you.